"To make up for the year I missed"! Chamberlain renews his contract with Liverpool

Chamberlain - Liverpool

Liverpool midfielder Alex Oxlade Chamberlain has signed a long-term contract with the English club.

The 26-year-old Englishman moved from Arsenal to Liverpool in August 2017.

Chamberlain made 47 appearances for Liverpool, scoring five goals and making eight.

In the Champions League, last season Chamberlain suffered a serious knee injury to miss for up to 16 months.

He has now renewed his contract with the Reds until 2023, according to Sky Sports.

"I am very excited," Chamberlain said after signing the new contract.

"I feel like I have been lost for a year, so it's very exciting to sign a new contract with Liverpool," he said on the official website of Liverpool.

"I hope to make up for what I missed and perform well with the team in the coming period."

Post a Comment

0 Comments