A new star in San Paolo! Napoli officially hosts Herving Lozano


The deal was officially finalized, and Herving Lozano became the Mexican star, a player in the ranks of Napoli.

Napoli have announced the signing of Mexican winger Herving Lozans from PSV Eindhoven, without specifying the value of the deal or the duration of the contract.

According to Italian reports, the deal has cost the club owner De Laurentz, about 42 million euros, and will extend the contract with the new club until 2024, becoming the most expensive player in the history of the club.

"I leave PSV in Eindhoven and I am happy and proud to be moving to Naples," Lozano told the PSV website.

"I would like to thank the public for their great support over two seasons."

"Winning the Dutch title was one of the best moments of my career, and with them the dream of playing in the Champions League has become a reality. I have had great times in Eindhoven."

"My family and I have always felt at home here. Thanks to everyone from the bottom of my heart."

Lozano joined Pachuca from PSV Eindhoven in 2017, playing for two seasons. He scored 45 goals in 83 games.

The 24-year-old was one of Mexico's stars at the 2018 World Cup and the winner of Germany's first-round win over nine goals in 35 appearances.

Napoli will start their season on Saturday evening against Fiorentina in Florence, in the first round of the Serie A.

Post a Comment

0 Comments