Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo has refused to set a date for his retirement, saying he has not yet thought of suspending his shoes.
Alon remains unsure of the end of his golden career, after saying in an interview with TVI that he may retire at the end of the season, and is likely to complete until the age of 40 or 41.
"I never thought about this," Ronaldo said. "Maybe I will finish my career next year, maybe even 40 or 41."
Ronaldo: I had the best football ever
The Portuguese legend, besides his individual achievements, has achieved several collective titles, most notably the five-time Champions League, as well as his uniqueness throughout history with the achievement of the English and Spanish leagues.
Asked if he was evaluating his career, he replied: "Is there any player who has achieved numbers like me in football? I don't think so."

0 Comments